- Digital Asset continues to demonstrate its commitment to meeting the security requirements of its customers and the integrity of its products and services
New York -- March 5, 2020 -- Digital Asset, the creators of the open-source DAML smart contract language, announced today that it has successfully and voluntarily completed a Type 2 SOC 2 examination, which is a report on controls at a service organization relevant to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, or privacy.
- Long-time Digital Asset partner, Blockchain Technology Partners, adds commercial support for Hyperledger Besu through its Sextant for DAML platform
- DAML on Amazon QLDB integration brings the benefits of smart contracts to AWS customers underpinned by an immutable ledger
- Salesforce Ventures and Samsung Venture Investment Corp join Series C financing round
- Former head of Microsoft’s enterprise business, Susan Hauser, appointed to Digital Asset’s Board
- Business leaders explore new digital economic systems that incentivize decarbonization and plastic waste reduction, the role of blockchain, AI and other emerging technologies in enabling the shift
- Sanjay Poonen (VMware), Yuval Rooz (Digital Asset), Kavita Gupta (Katapult. AI), Rod Beckstrom (formerly ICANN; BECKSTROM), Rutger van Zuidam (Odyssey) discuss Outcompeting Destructive Systems on January 23 in Davos
XBourse will pioneer use of project:DABL, Digital Asset’s new cloud-based environment for DAML applications
Magic BlockchainQA, a subsidiary of Magic FinServ, a dedicated Blockchain testing company, announced the launch of its Test Automation suite called Intelligent Scenario Robot, or IsRobo (TM), an AI-driven scenario generator that helps developers test smart contracts written in DAML, the open-source programming language created by Digital Asset.